The Multiplus 24/2000/50-32 from Victron (mpn pmp242200000) is a device combination of 24v 2000w sine wave inverter and battery charger. The integrated battery charger has an output of 50a, which means that even large batteries can be fully charged quickly if shore power is available. The 24v sine wave voltage converter built into the Multiplus converts your current from the battery to 230v AC. Thanks to the true sine wave, the power quality is perfect even for sensitive electronic devices. In addition to the two integrated device types, a lightning-fast 32a transfer switch is also built in, which can also be used to implement numerous grid-connected solutions. For system integration, the MultiPlus has a VE.Bus port, which enables virtually unlimited networking.
Comprehensive and flexible use
Since it has a lightning-fast 32a transfer switch in addition to the inverter and charger, it is an ideal inverter for motorhome, boat or yacht applications and the grid-connected area of uninterruptible power supply in the event of grid fluctuations or power outages. Also for use in grid-connected self-consumption systems that only draw power from the utility when the battery power is no longer sufficient or as a usv solution in which the Multiplus step in when the power from the grid operator suddenly fails and thus provide an uninterrupted power supply.
Key features of the Multiplus 24/2000/50-32
- 1600W continuous power and 3500w peak power, for 24v battery voltage
- Device combination of inverter with transfer switch and 50a battery charger
- delivers purest 230v sine wave voltage and a clean 50Hz frequency
- VE.Bus communication port provides extensive networking, system integration, configuration and control of Multiplus devices from Victron
- supports three-phase operation (3 identical units of the same model required)
- Multiplus units can be connected in parallel, up to 6 units can be connected in parallel, significantly increasing system performance when needed
- PowerControl function allows working with limited generator power as well as limited shore or grid power
- PowerAssist function enables “power increase” of generators and shore power support in case of need
- can be used as usv solution for uninterruptible power supply, thanks to the integrated transfer switch
- can be used for grid-connected self-consumption systems that draw power from the grid operator only when battery capacity is insufficient or other programmable events have occurred
- compatible with numerous Victron control and display panels
Massive power expansion possible
Apart from the parallel connection, three units of the same model can also be configured for three-phase output. But that’s not all: up to six sets of three units can be connected in parallel to achieve a huge charging capacity
PowerControl – working with limited generator power, limited shore or mains power
The MultiPlus is a very powerful battery charger. Therefore, it draws a lot of power from the generator or shore power. The Multi Control remote control panel can be used to set the maximum shore or generator current to be drawn. The MultiPlus then takes into account other connected AC consumers and uses only the current that is “left over” for charging. This prevents the generator or shore power connection from being overloaded.
PowerAssist – “power enhancement” of generators and shore power support
This function adds a new dimension to the PowerControl principle. It enables the MultiPlus to support alternative sources that are too weak. Load peaks often only occur for a limited period of time. In such a case, the MultiPlus ensures that shore power or generator output that is too weak is immediately compensated for by energy from the battery.
BackUp system: alternating current even in the event of a power failure
The Multiplus can be used with both non-grid-connected and grid-connected PV systems, as well as with other alternative energy systems. Software is available to detect a grid failure.
Simple system configuration
If settings need to be changed on a single device, this can be done in minutes using a DIP switch setting procedure.
Parallel connected and three-phase systems can be configured using the VE.Bus Quick Configure and VE.Bus System Configurator software.
monitoring options and on-site control
Several options are available: Battery Monitor, Multi Control Panel, Ve.Net Blue Power Panel, Color Control Panel, Smartphone or Tablet (Bluetooth Smart), Laptop or Computer (usb or RS232).
remote monitoring and control
Victron Ethernet Remote, Victron Global Remote and the Color Control Panel enable remote maintenance and remote monitoring of the MultiPlus. In addition, system data can be stored and viewed free of charge on the vrm (Victron Remote Management) website.
If systems with a Color Control Panel are connected to the Ethernet, they can be accessed and settings can be changed remotely.
Specification: click here
Warranty: 5 Years by Victron Energy