Refund and Returns Policy
GENERAL PRODUCT LIMITED WARRANTY & RETURN
Muller Energy warrants its 12V LiFePO4 battery range against defective workmanship and materials for the period specified below.
Warranty Period: From the date of shipment, five years full coverage.
- The warranty is invalid if the battery has been subject to misuse, abuse or physical damage.
- The battery will be determined to be defective if it fails to deliver less than 70% of its rated capacity during the warranty period, subject to the conditions listed below:
- The residual battery capacity is determined by: Fully discharging the battery to 0% SOC at 0.5C or less at a temperature of around 20°C.
- The battery selected by the user must be of the correct size, design, and capacity for the intended application. Failure to do this will invalidate the warranty.
- The battery should be installed and operated at a temperature not exceeding the batteries design limits as published in the specifications, this includes under bonnet applications.
- The batteries should be paired with a suitable designated charger with the correct settings and Voltage / Current limitations as indicated in the specifications. Incorrect selection of charger and/or failure to follow the correct charging regimen will void the warranty.
- The batteries must not be used in starting applications.
- Information to be provided along with the warranty claim where possible should include:
- Battery type/Quantity
- The Installation date
- Approximate operating temperature
- Battery connection configuration – number in series / parallel
- Charger Settings (Charging voltage and current settings)
- Approximate load
- Picture of battery installation
The warranty shall be voided if the battery becomes unserviceable due to: fire, freezing, abuse, neglect, repair, alteration or modification or any act of God.
Installation of the batteries must be performed by suitably qualified technicians and in accordance with proven acceptable practices or the warranty will be voided.
This warranty shall apply only to original purchasers in Australia or NZ.
- Contact the original point of purchase for instructions.
- In the case of returned product the batteries must be packed with sufficient padding and in the appropriate cartons to eliminate the risk of damage in transit.
- The battery must only be returned in compliance with the transport and packaging regulations ruling at that time. Failure to do this may result in the carrier refusing the shipment.
- Muller Energy has the option to credit or replace products deemed defective and under warranty.
- Cost of postage, travel, installation, transportation shall be borne by the purchaser.
The above warranty is in lieu of and not limited to all other remedies including negligence and breach of contract.
The Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and the Australian Consumer Law may guarantee certain conditions, warranties and undertakings in relation to Goods. To the extent they apply, these guarantees cannot be modified nor excluded by contract, and this warranty document does not purport to modify or exclude any conditions, warranties, guarantees and undertakings under the Australian Consumer Law.
Change of mind returns
Products can be returned in the first 30 days if they are no longer required. The products have to be in their original condition and it’s the buyer’s responsibility to organise and pay for shipping. It’s at Muller Energy’s discretion whether to charge the buyer the original shipping cost that was incurred.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.