- Sunman eArc are the only lightweight solar panels approved for grid connect on buildings which means they have passed the same testing criteria as traditional solar panels.
- Tougher, lighter, thinner, and more durable – eArc thin lightweight solar panels have a tough top layer.
- Cutting-edge technology – glass fiber-reinforced composite polymers similar to aircraft windows.
- This reduces the coefficient of thermal expansion to a similar level as fixed panels, eliminating the main cause of flexible/lightweight solar panel failures as seen in ETFE and PET panels, thermal expansion-related stress causing failure of the cell-to-cell connections.
- Light – just 8.6kg, 70% lighter than conventional panels.
- Thin – 2mm.
- Strong – rated 2400 pascals for wind and 2400 pascals for load.
- Durable – 12-year product warranty for building and 5 years for mobile application. (5 year warranty through Muller Energy, the reminder through Sunman)
- 25-year exposure simulations/tests show degradation of the solar module at similar levels to fixed panels.
- Output – Efficient monocrystalline cells, 25-year performance guarantee.
- The only lightweight solar panel composition with Clean Energy Council (CEC) Accreditation.
NOTE: Although the panel has a thin frame around the edge, the panel is flexible and requires supports at least every 156mm (every cell gap).
Pickup from Sydney or the Central Coast. Shipping available for 6 panels or more (no free shipping on this item, sorry).
Specs can be found here.